Dergosits & Noah LLP is an intellectual property law firm that assists clients nationally and internationally, offering a full spectrum of intellectual property services.
Our clients include large and small businesses from virtually every sector of the science, technology, electronics, consumer products, wine, beer and entertainment industries that seek protection of their intellectual property.
Protecting What Matters
We understand that intellectual property, such as patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets, is often a company's most valuable asset, and that protecting it can prove complex and costly. Our intellectual property lawyers work closely with each client to implement an individually-tailored intellectual property strategy that is compatible with their budget and overall business objectives.
- Internet - We assist clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and nationwide who have an internet presence and need representation for protecting, maintaining, and enforcing their intellectual property.
- IP Litigation - IP counseling and litigation is often complex, lengthy, and expensive. These cases involve intricate legal principals and require an in-depth understanding of the underlying technology; our sophisticated understanding of both law and technology puts us in a strong position to represent clients in IP litigation.
- Patent Preparation & Prosecution - We assist clients throughout the world with domestic and foreign patent preparation and prosecution. We have extensive experience handling provisional, utility and design patent applications from nearly every sector of technology, including life sciences, computer hardware and software, communication networks, artificial intelligence, internet systems and methods, automotive, medical devices and instrumentation, construction technology, consumer electronics, and clean technology research and development.
- Patent Transactions - We provide clients with comprehensive representation in the full spectrum of patent transactions in San Francisco, CA. In addition to preparing and prosecuting patents, we seek to develop and implement patent portfolios that will help our clients accomplish their long-term business and financial goals.
- Trademark - We assist clients nationally and internationally with clearance searches, trademark applications and registrations, and portfolio management, as well as securing international registrations and enforcement. We represent clients in litigation involving trademark and trade dress infringement throughout the federal courts.