We listen carefully to clients to ensure our understanding of the legal issues at hand, the factual context in which they exist, and any limitations that might impact a chosen strategy. By doing so, we are able to craft customized solutions and educate clients on the benefits and drawbacks of a given approach, equipping them with common sense choices and cost effective business solutions.
We help streamline the global business operations of domestic and foreign:
- Freight forwarders
- Customs brokers
- Sales agents
- Trade show organizations
Our focus includes:
- Legal compliance with BIS, OFAC, US State Dept., US Customs (CBP), TTB, FDA, FTC, DEA, USDA, CPSC
- License and permit applications (or determining if an exception exists)
- Responding to a government inquiry and reducing civil penalties where assessed
- Navigating clients through audits, focused assessments, and voluntary self disclosures
- Determining the legal requirements and risks of doing business in other countries
- Implementing global trade compliance programs
A Special Offer for Export-Connect Members
We’re pleased to offer a complimentary 45 minute Strategy Session to those who connect with us through Export Connect. Click here for more information.